9 Health & Wellness Travel Tips
Travelling can be a daunting experience! Many people get affected by the stale air, processed food, lack of exercise and an increased risk from pathogens. FUL.HEALTH have therefore developed a general health & wellness hygiene Travel Kit which can aid in the stresses of travelling.
The act of travelling, when using public transport such as airplanes, trains, busses or even a road trip in a car can be a daunting experience in general. You find yourself in a confined to one seat in a metal tube with hundreds of other passengers, breathing semi-recirculated air, with an increased risk from pathogens. Many people get affected by the stale air, processed food, alcohol, caffeine and lack of exercise. As you pass through multiple time zones your internal clock goes on a rollercoaster ride, leaving you feeling drained & confused. For days after arriving at a destination, one can suffer from a sore throat and sometimes influenza-like symptoms.
Hans Wedermann, director of Fulvimed SA says: “We believe that with our FUL.HEALTH wellness kit we can reduce the stresses of travel by introducing you to the wonders of CHD-FA™!”
What is CHD-FA™?
In short, CarboHydrate-Derived Fulvic Acid (CHD-FA™) contains a range of organic plant acids and has a wide range of medicinal properties. The medicinal uses of humic and fulvic acid have been known for hundreds of years. The use of Fulvic Acid for therapeutic indications of inflammation, bacterial infections, allergies, arthritis, rheumatism and various other conditions, is well documented. But what makes CHD-FA™ better than other environmental fulvic acids?
CHD-FA™ provides all the natural healing properties of fulvic acid, without the heavy metals and contaminants found in environmental fulvic acids.
We have concluded over a decade of extensive studies at world-renowned medical institutions, expressly focused on the efficacy of CHD-FA™. Our goal is to rely on proven supporting data instead of anecdotal data and general information.
Our products are produced in a South African Health Products Regulatory Authority cGMP and Manufacturing Pharmacy, as well as FSSC 22000, approved facility.
No more wondering if your supplement is doing what it says it should, we have scientific proof!
Say hello to the FUL.HEALTH Travel Kit
We've developed a general health & wellness hygiene Travel Kit which can aid in the stresses of travelling. Our kit includes hand sanitizer, sore throat spray, mouthwash, wellness drink, nasal spray, antibacterial gel, lip balm, and healing wellness lotion. All products are safe, non-toxic, non-flammable and alcohol-free. This makes them perfect for those who cannot use alcohol-based sanitizers or who are allergic to chemicals.
The FUL.HEALTH Travel Kit contains health & wellness must-haves that can go wherever you go! Keep it in your handbag, briefcase, suitcase, or car and have the incredible healing properties of CHD-FA™ ready when you need them.
The Travel Kit includes the following and comes in a compact and clear vinyl bag for less hassle in your hand luggage:
• Wellness Lotion (50ml)
• Wellness Drink (50ml)
• Throat Spray (30ml)
• STIZER Hand Sanitizer (50ml)
• Soothing Gel (50ml)
• Nasal Spray (30ml)
• Mouthwash (50ml)
• Lip Balm (10ml)
9 Health & Wellness Travel Tips
1. Strengthen your immune system before travelling! The Wellness Drink will become your best friend for strengthening immune and detoxing.
2. Drink water to stay hydrated (avoid caffeine & alcohol). Also, hydrate your skin (Wellness Lotion) and lips (Lip Balm).
3. Sanitize your hands, seat, and armrests with STIZER before settling into your journey.
4. Move around as much as possible; it is essential to get the blood flowing through your system on a long haul.
5. Use the Throat Spray to kill any nasty bacteria that might be lurking in your mouth.
6. Avoid processed foods. If possible, prepare and take your own healthy snacks with you.
7. Decongest your nasal passages! This is especially important for those suffering from allergies - prevention is better than cure! The Nose Spray is your natural decongestive solution.
8. Rinse your mouth after eating and drinking. The alcohol-free, antibacterial Mouthwash, which is safe to swallow, will take care of your oral hygiene.
9. Rest. Meditate. Breathe! Staying calm and resting will help your immune system deal with the stresses of travelling.
When we take care of our minds and bodies before, during and after travelling, we find that the recovery time is much faster, allowing us to enjoy the reasons why we travelled in the first place!
The FUL.HEALTH Travel Kit is on a festive season deal now for only R395.00
Visit www.fulvicacid.co.za to learn more about how we can improve your lifestyle with CHD-FA™