SPINACH AND POTATO HOTPOT
This tasty vegan dish from Leozette Roode at Green Monday SA couldn't be simpler!
• Bunch of spinach
• 4 potatoes, chopped in chunks
• 4 tomatoes, chopped in chunks
• 1 onion, chopped finely
• 2 tablespoons oil
• ½ teaspoon salt
• Pinch of curry powder
• Pinch of turmeric
• Cook potatoes till tender, drain and set aside
• Fry chopped onions in oil and add spices.
• Add potatoes and cover in onion mix.
• Add tomatoes and cook for another two minutes.
• Add spinach and cook until just wilted.
• Mix together well and serve with rice or samp and beans