LIFE IS ART
Open to the free energy of The Muse, propelled by the heart and flowing with all of life's myriad flavours - aesthetics, relating, music, abundance, nature, sustainability...
Trained as a photographer and Montessori teacher. A devoted Tantra practitioner with a solid Yoga foundation. All this refracted through the lens of a profound underworld journey of addiction and a subsequent 12 year recovery process has gifted me with a refined sensitivity, insight and compassion to support others in their integration of shadow light.
An honouring pace and cyclical way between stillness and wild spirited movement is supported by a well developed emotional intelligence and therefore ability to embrace uncertainty and surrender to the moment.
I live to embody Love and naturally inspire deep engagement and creativity with Life to many.
Online mostly at present, due to global circumstances.
The great challenge we are confronted with is a clear indicator of a turning point, a shift in direction which may seem sudden shocking pressing. Its embrace begins within, and given the deeply ingrained conditioning and conditions to date both personally and collectively, we need to create space for the real gift to be granted. Space for healthy sustainable living aligned with the rhythms of the life force source of Nature. My practice is such a space, born of and utterly devoted to it. In Truth, I have spent my life seeking this place, the last 10 years mostly solitary. For a large part this intent impulse, burning desire, was misunderstood by myself and others. Painfully options ran dry until I had only One. Finally I received the lesson, I let go into deep acceptance of Reality - Life had Her Way of bringing me back to That, the space of Being, myself as a being. Here on offer is a wealth of experience to support your's however it looks. Undoubtedly it is time to simplify - together we will cultivate being present in every moment as it is, and from that space Life responding expressing its harmony through us.
Online sessions are a worthwhile exploration in and of themselves and now is the perfect time. As with all things working online has some limitations, however most parts of the practice can be included and it is proving a valuable container for creativity, mirroring and consolidating connection with oneself. I am enlivened by the opportunity for new emerging creations and in establishing solid foundations toward potential practise in person.
In-person sessions are dependent on my location and discretion.
As facilitator and mentor, here is an outline of my offerings closely interwoven as a full complement...
- The body as a temple
- Purification - diet, nutrition, cleanses and herbalism in collaboration with a close network
- Strengthening the container for awakening energy
- Intuitive movement led by life-giving forces, developed through a blend of breathwork, Yoga, Tantra, dance, Thai massage, fascia release, trauma releasing exercises, shaking, sound and voice
- Cannabis oil enhanced practices (optional)
- Freedom from addiction through core repatterning - physical, mental emotional, spiritual
- Individuating journey from foundation through shadow towards a deepening and expansive self love
- Authentic connection with others through Self
- Inquiry based upon compassion
- Mind training and mindfulness
- Cultivation of feeling within stillness
- Wellbeing lifestyle coaching - relationships, vocation, resource, creativity etc.
- Entheogen microdosing facilitation (optional)
- Entheogen ceremonial journeys in collaboration with a close network (optional)
- Active support and growing pioneering community
- Rare direct experience of energies merging - yogic tantrik shamanic
- Heart activation 'healing' opening
- Quality practice space for embodied journey
- Deep touch (inc. 4-hand massage)
I invite you to trust and show up as you are. At whatever point you find yourself is perfect, a brilliantly unique practice will emerge tailored accordingly.
For simple enquiries and to schedule an appointment please contact me on +27791744152 via WhatsApp or Telegram MESSAGE ONLY .
For more detailed enquiries email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In loving service