Life is art. Lyndsay opens to the free energy of the muse, propelled by Truth and flowing with all of life's myriad flavours - aesthetics, relating, music, abundance, nature, sustainability...
Trained as a photographer and Montessori teacher and a devoted tantra practitioner with a solid yoga foundation. All this refracted through the lens of a profound underworld journey of addiction and a subsequent 10 year recovery process gives Lyndsay Muse a refined sensitivity, insight and compassion to support others in their integration of shadow light.
Her honouring pace and cyclical way between stillness and wild spirited movement is supported by a well developed emotional intelligence and therefore ability to embrace uncertainty and surrender to the moment.
Such embodied Love naturally inspires deep engagement and creativity with life to many.
Currently practising between Cape Town, Johannesburg and London with the following offerings...
DEVOTION TO FORM
- The body as a temple
- Intuitive movement led by life-giving forces primarily breath, developed through a blend of yoga, tantra, dance, Thai massage, fascia release, tremoring, shaking and sounding
- Cannabis oil enhanced practices
- Purification through diet, cleanses and natural medicines in collaboration with a close network
- Strengthening the container for awakening energy
- 1-1 sessions & active support.
- Freedom from addiction - physical, mental emotional, spiritual
- Pioneering journey from foundation through shadow towards a deepening and expansive self love
- Authentic connection with others through Self
- Wellbeing coaching
- Entheogen microdosing facilitation
- Entheogen ceremonial journeys in collaboration with a close network
- 1-1/potential group sessions & active support.
- Co-creator with Lynne Turiya
- A rare opportunity to experience feminine energies merging and complete surrender
- Includes 4-Hand Tantric Massage.