WHAT HAPPENS IN A SESSION IS MAGICAL.
I am an Equine Bodyworker, practicing a very gentle modality which utilises light touch, intuitive knowledge and responses from the horse to release deep tension, stored emotions and muscular fascia.
IT IS THE HORSE WHO WILL GUIDE THE TREATMENT.
A session can last between 45 and 60 minutes.
Each treatment may differ to the next depending on the needs of the horse. It is the horse who will indicate what areas need releasing. It is often the case that the perceived site of the injury or ‘problem’ is not necessarily indicative of the area that the horse needs attention.
A TRUE GIFT FOR THE HORSES & THEIR HUMANS
Regular energy work will transform both the horse and the relationship between you and the horse. Because the horse is empowered to work with the practitioner and share their needs, they become more and more expressive around their requirements. Over time, and depending on the complexity of layers, you should see the horse shifting towards a more balanced version of him/herself. A truly rewarding journey for a horse and their person.
Benefits of this work include:
- Enabling the body to tap into its innate wisdom so deep healing can take place - physically, emotionally & spiritually
- Receiving guidance and wisdom from the horse being(s)
- Settling the central nervous system
- Reducing muscle tension & body stress
- Increasing flexibility and range of motion
- Reducing and relieving pain
- Stimulating the immune system
- Promoting the healing of injuries; assisting with injury prevention
- Remedying misalignments caused by ill-fitting saddles or harsh training methods
My practice is located in Kommetjie, Cape Town and I am available to travel within South Africa.
There is a reason that animals are beautiful
It is so we can see the purity of spirit that resides within them
And so they can fill us with inspiration
In which our hearts open to wonder and reverence
It is then, that we can access the Divine within us and within all of life
I would feel honoured to connect with your beloved animal.
With Love, Anne