I’m Kate, a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach with a passion for holistic health. It is through my own personal journey with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, IBS, allergies, asthma, SIBO, adrenal fatigue and oestrogen dominance that I chose to pursue this career path and have become particularly interested in gut health, which I am currently studying through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Health Coaching provides the support and accountability that helps one feel motivated and inspired to live life beautifully, mindfully and healthfully. I believe that everyone can benefit from a Health Coach, whether it’s for digestive issues, weight loss, stress management and/or changing habits that aren’t serving you anymore. It’s particularly helpful when you’ve been diagnosed with a health condition and you feel overwhelmed and not sure how to start making necessary changes. I help clients gain more awareness about what they’re eating and how their lifestyles may be aggravating their health conditions. My focus is on empowering my clients to improve their diet and lifestyle to achieve better health.
• 3 month and 6 month tailored one-on-one Health Programmes
- two 50 minute session bi-weekly (or weekly if preferred)
- *a pantry visits and supermarket tour
- e-mail correspondence
- I practise from Sea Point, but am happy to meet at an agreed upon location
- I work with females (aged 13-45 years of age)
• Gut Health Series (Corporate and general Wellness talks)
For more information feel free to contact me on