Shoden is the Japanese word for 'first teaching' as this is the first step one takes in the on going journey toward self-realisation through the system of Reiki.
Within Shoden you learn the essence of the system: How it works, its benefits and why we need to practise on ourselves. Self-healing is the focus of Shoden. A wonderful by-product of this personal awareness is that you will also learn the skills to be able to help your friends and family.
- What is Reiki?
- Characteristics of Reiki
- Benefits of Reiki
- History of Reiki
- Reiki Precepts
- Basic anatomy
- Basic subtle anatomy (Meridians and Chakra System)
- Qi Gong exercises to balance the 5 elements
- Hand positions for Reiki self-treatment.
- Hand positions for Reiki treatment for others (both seated and reclining).
- Reiki for pets, animals, animate objects, inanimate objects, etc.
- Chakra balance.
- Byosen Reikan Ho (a technique used to scan the body for imbalances)
- Hatsurei Ho (a meditation to enhance the student's flow of Ki (Qi) and to help students to feel and experience Ki (Qi))
- Jakikiri Joka Ho (a method for cleansing inanimate objects)
- Nentatsu Ho (a technique for breaking bad habits and/or negative thought patterns)
- Reiki Mawashi (a technique for building up Ki (Qi) between people)
- Suchu Reiki (a technique where more than one Reiki Practitioner work on one person)
- Reiju (empowerment on both days)
- Attunement (on the last day)
You will receive 2 comprehensive manuals and access to a DropBox folder containing extra information and a few special things, and upon completion of the course, a Reiki Shoden Certificate.
Space is limited.
For more information contact Markus at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://healthychoice.co.za.
Address: 9 West Street, Tulbagh, 6820 (only 75 minutes drive from Cape Town)
Date: 29 and 30 June 2018
Time: 09:00 to 17:00 / 18:00
Prerequisites: An open heart and mind with a thirst for knowledge.