Q’eros, the indigenous people of the Andes Mountains of Peru, focus on living from the heart & raising consciousness – while living a grounded, everyday lifestyle in amongst nature. Preserved from any outside influence, they have lived high in the Andes for hundreds of years, practicing their ancient ways and orally passing this wisdom down through the generations for sharing- when one day, humanity would be ready to remember their place in nature and shift.
That time has arrived!
Where we may feel overwhelmed by fear, disease, destruction and uncertainty in these current times, practices that support grounding; release of Hucha (heavy energy of any kind); revitalising our physical bodies, and life force, are welcomed… returning us to a more feminine, heart-centered way of life.
It is through these Andean Mountain teachers, that Karen (an initiated Pampamesayoq) brings you
THE PACHAMAMA WORKSHOP
This ONLINE self-development training offers insight – beyond your imagination – into a world of living energy and nature beings. Their wish is to support us to change our ways from destruction, to consciously healing and nurturing ourselves & Planet Earth, taking our rightful place within the family of our Universe.
As seen by many previous students, learning how to master this Living Energy is life changing!
So on this workshop, you will learn practical tools and techniques for a strong foundation: to build relationship with the Earth; embody Ayni (giving and receiving) by communicating with living energy, and in turn becoming one with nature.
As you interact with nature, it will clear away hucha (heavy energy) raising your vibration and life force. This wise living energy will grow you where is best for you, in the order best for you.
Learn this exquisite way of being, a ‘system’ and energy language you’ve probably never heard of it’s so ancient. All that’s required is opening to new senses, humility, deep listening, time, patience…. and love.
We will meet online, every week for 7 weeks, allowing time in between to practice, build and explore. And then to bring your experiences back to your group to grow, learn from each other, and be supported in learning this ancient way in modern times.
You will learn:
• About living energy, different types and how to move it
• Building relationship with the Earth, how to nurture her, bringing healing connection and deep guidance
• Why the Q’eros want us Westerners to learn these feminine practices, their history and rich cosmovision
• 7 Levels of Consciousness
• A ceremony of living prayers
• Being immersed in sacred space the Inkan way
• Meditations and practices for: healing on any level of our being; grounding; rejuvenating our life force; aligning ourselves with the forces of nature and spirit
• Building creative energy to manifest from – a system that brings grace to manifesting dreams in cooperation with Pachamama
• Discover energy anatomy and personal power structures unknown to us in the Western world
These Q’eros, Mountain Lineages & Karen will offer a sacred invisible art, which is very heart-centered, interconnected & incorporating.
Listen to your heart as you are called to these teachings. Even though you may not understand the call, it always knows!
I, like the Q’eros, envision true community of us at one with Nature, exchanging love & natural power – raising consciousness as we evolve our 3rd level consciousness towards becoming 6th level beings.
Join us for a life changing workshop online, held one night a week from 6- 9pm (SAST),
every week for 7 weeks….. Beginning May 2020