The Personality Foundations Workshop - An Integration of Ego Psychology & The Enneagram (CPD accredited)
"The Meaning of life is to find your gift. The Purpose of life is to give it away." William Shakespeare
This workshop is hosted by Lauren Calder, Psychologist and Child & Family Mediator. It is CPD accredited with the Allied Health Professions Council of South Africa.
This workshop is a pre-requisite for The Wisdom of Child Series.
This workshop provides insights into:
- The 9 different types of Personality
- The strategies, defences and Ego workings of each type
- An integration of Ego-Psychology & The Enneagram
It provides tools to understand:
- Your 'self', your fears and your motivations
- Why family, colleagues and partners respond similar situations in different ways.
It is the pre-requisite to:
- The Wisdom of Children Series
- The Insight Projects "Pathways to Growth" Workshop
Wether it's for confidence, discipline, emotional balance or relationships: Growth begins with INSIGHT & ACTION.
Part A: 8h30 - 23h00
Part B 13h00 - 17h30
Early Bird R950
Normal Price R1200
If you would like to book or for any more information, contact Stacey at firstname.lastname@example.org