SWEET POTATO BREAD.
You can now have your bread and eat it with this delicious healthy alternative to the traditional staple.
Makes 1 loaf of sweet potato bread
1 cup roast sweet potato (peeled)
1 cup coconut flour
1 cup coconut yoghurt
½ teaspoon bicarb
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Grease a loaf tin.
3. Process the sweet potato, coconut flour, coconut yoghurt and eggs in a blender until the mixture is a smooth, runny batter.
4. Add the bicarb and mix to combine.
5. Pour the batter into the bread tin and bake for 45 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cool in the tin for ten minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Many people find their weight stabilises when they stop eating processed wheat. This sweet potato bread loaf is a great alternative. You may find your gut health improve greatly when you cut out food that is not based on wholegrains. Besides, making your own food has more chi (energy) and gives your body a beautiful energetic charge.
Tip: Find a nutritionist or gut health specialist in our Holistica practitioner directory https://www.holistica.net/listing-category/practitioners/